Friends of Cleddau Reach
Did you know we are the group which raises money on behalf of the school? We are a committee of parent/family volunteers and as such we are constantly juggling the daily demands of life whilst giving some of our time to support our school community.
We meet regularly to plan the fundraising activities throughout the year and to discuss ways to invest this in the children’s development. We usually spend on a mix of experiences and resources which are not funded via the Local Authority or grants, or which may require topping up to meet the total costs.
There are many ways you can help support us:
- Join the committee
- Donate any clothes which could used for the 2nd hand uniform sales.
- Recycle your clothes, bags, shoes and soft toys in the recycling bin located in the school car park
- Help at events – we often have people who want to help but are unable to spare the time for committee duties. Helpers are essential for our events!
- Attend events – please support us by attending events whenever possible with family and friends too.
- Donations – maybe your company could donate a prize to a raffle? Many will do matched funding or funding for specific projects so look out for our projects or speak with a committee member regarding this. Please just ask your company or companies for whom you are a loyal customer, the worst that can happen is they will say no!
- Ideas and suggestions – if we have the skills and resources it’s great to try new things!
Take a look at our gallery of images on the right hand side of this page to see just how much fun the children have at our events!